Video counselling for toxic relationships
Are you in a toxic relationship? Or do you co-parent with an ex-partner who has toxic behaviours? Toxic relationships are often exhausting and confusing. If you want to break the toxic dynamics, you can choose to learn strategies to deal with them effectively through online counselling for toxic relationships. Through the process, you will gain clarity and learn the skills necessary to respond to a toxic relationship in an empowered way.
What will you get out of our collaboration?
Through our collaboration, you will:
- LEARN TO DISCERN between healthy and toxic behaviours in relationships
- INCREASE YOUR AWARENESS about unhealthy dynamics in your relationship
- APPLY STRATEGIES to address unhealthy dynamics
- LEARN SKILLS to have healthy behaviours in relationships
- HEAL UNCONSCIOUS WOUNDS that block you from having healthy relationships
- RELEASE painful emotions
- INCREASE your self-confidence
As a result, you will be empowered to make choices that are for your best.
Costs for online counselling for toxic relationships
The regular price is CA$75 per video counselling session. A sliding scale pricing is available to make counselling accessible for people with different income levels.
Take your next step and sign up for a free phone consultation:
Send a message now:
Get the free booklet “Warning Signs of a Toxic Relationship.”
Freedom Counselling Calgary is registered with the Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada (ACCT) and the Association of Counselling Therapist of Alberta.