Consultancy Session Gender Diversity
Providing inclusive services for gender diverse people goes far beyond using the right pronouns or claiming to be a queer ally. Many cis gender mental health professional aren’t aware about the systemic oppression transgender, non-binary or other gender diverse people face in their daily lives. Many cis-spaces aren’t safe for gender diverse people. During this consultancy session, you can explore how to make your counselling or coaching services more inclusive for gender-diverse people and learn to navigate your cis-privilege healthily.
What will you get out of it?
Participating in a consultancy session, you will:
- Be empowered to provide more respectful services to gender-diverse clients
- Get answers to questions you don’t dare to ask your clients
- Discover the pitfalls when working with a gender-diverse person
- Become comfortable with navigating your cis-privilege healthily
- Learn from Natalie’s wealth of lived experience as well as their work with transgender and non-binary clients.
Cost of the consultancy session
The cost of a consultancy session is CAD 120 (+GST). The duration is 60 min. If you are interested in booking one, please send a message to Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the free guide White Privilege 101.