If you’re in a toxic relationship and would like to break free, the group “Break Free from Toxic Relationships” is for you. Whether you are dealing with a family member, friend, partner, co-worker, boss or other individual, you will:
- Learn to discern between healthy and toxic behaviours in relationships
- Increase your awareness about unhealthy dynamics in your relationship
- Learn strategies to address unhealthy dynamics
- Learn skills to have healthy behaviours in relationships
- Apply strategies to heal wounds that block you from having healthy relationships
Please note: The group meets every Tuesday for six (6) weeks. It is essential that you can attend all six sessions to get the best possible benefit from this group.
- March 12, 2019 from 6.30 pm-8.30 pm: “A New Beginning”
- March 19, 2019 from 6.30 pm-8.30 pm: “Meet Your Observer”
- March 26, 2019 from 6.30 pm-8.30 pm: “Love is unconditional, Relationships have boundaries”
- April 2, 2019 from 6.30 pm-8.30 pm: “Reclaim your power”
- April 9, 2019 from 6.30 pm-8.30 pm: “Stand your ground”
- April 16, 2019 from 6.30 pm-8.30 pm: “Moving forward”
Interested but the dates don’t work for you? The workshop is also offered as a two-day workshop on Saturdays. Check the dates here.
If you want more information about this group, please contact Natalie under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take action today and break free from toxic relationships. You deserve it.
Do you want to learn more about toxic relationships? Get this free guide and learn about the warning signs of toxic relationships.