If you’re in a toxic relationship and would like to break free, the counselling group “Break Free from Toxic Relationships” is for you.
What will you get out of the group?
Whether you are dealing with a family member, friend, partner, co-worker, boss or other individual, you will:
- Learn to discern between healthy and toxic behaviours in relationships
- Increase your awareness about unhealthy dynamics in your relationship
- Learn strategies to address unhealthy dynamics
- Learn skills to have healthy behaviours in relationships
- Heal the wounds that block you from having healthy relationships
When will the group meet?
The group contains of six modules that take place for six consecutive weeks. Each module takes two hours. In addition to each module, the participants will receive homework to deepen their personal work.
Take the next step and get a free phone consultation
Fill out the form below to request it.
Freedom Counselling Calgary is ACCT approved
The following insurance companies accept counsellors registered with the Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada (ACCT) such as:
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Green Shield Canada
- Equitable Life of Canada
Please check the details with your service provider as not all plans cover counselling. You will be responsible for payment to Freedom Counselling Calgary, and apply for reimbursement through your insurance company.
Do you want to learn more about toxic relationships?
Get this free guide and learn about the warning signs of toxic relationships.