If you’re in a toxic relationship and would like to break free or if you co-parent with an ex-partner who has toxic behaviour, the counselling group “Break Free From Toxic Relationships” is for you.
What will you get out of the group?
Whether you are dealing with a partner, ex-partner, family member, boss or other individual, you will:
- Learn to discern between healthy and toxic behaviours in relationships
- Increase your awareness about unhealthy dynamics in your relationship
- Learn strategies to address unhealthy dynamics
- Learn skills to have healthy behaviours in relationships
- Heal the wounds that block you from having healthy relationships
The group will give you a non-judgmental and safe space to share your experiences. The group is trauma-informed and LGBTQ2S+ friendly.
As a result of participating in the group, you will feel more empowered and confident in your relationship.
When will the group meet?
The group contains of six sessions. The next group will start on April 19, 2020. It runs from 3 pm to 5 pm. The schedule of the group is as follows: April 19, April 26, May 3, May 10, May 17, and May 24 2020.
Registration is now open.
Take the next step and get a free phone consultation. Just fill out the form below.
Early Bird* for all sessions: $300
*available until March 31, 2020
Request your free phone consultation today
Freedom Counselling Calgary is ACCT approved
Do you want to learn more about toxic relationships?
Get this free guide and learn about the warning signs of toxic relationships.