Do you say yes when you want to say no?
Do you feel taken for granted by others?
Do you want to be nice but secretly feel as if people don’t respect you?
If you answered “yes” to the questions mentioned above, you probably do not have healthy boundaries. Let’s face it: many of us have never learned to set healthy boundaries. However, we need healthy boundaries for our self-care and to create healthy relationships. Even if we haven’t learned this in our childhood, we can choose to learn it today. This workshop will help you with recognizing and setting boundaries in relationships.
In this workshop, you will:
- EXPLORE your boundaries in relationships.
- KNOW what they are and why they are important.
- DISCERN what is ok for you and what is not ok for you in relationships.
- NAME common myths about boundaries.
- APPROPRIATELY COMMUNICATE your boundaries.
This workshop combines teaching with experience and invites you to actively explore yourself to set better boundaries in your relationships in the future.
This workshop is trauma-informed and LGBTQ2S+ friendly.
Any further questions? Please contact me.
I am looking forward to seeing you there.