This will be a 2-hour workshop on recognizing and setting healthy boundaries in relationships. Relationship need healthy boundaries. Participating in this workshop, you will increase your self-awareness, knowledge and skills concerning setting healthy boundaries in your relationships.
This workshop combines teaching with experience and invites you to actively explore yourself in order to set better boundaries in your relationships in the future.
In this workshop, you will:
- DEFINE your boundaries in relationships.
- KNOW what boundaries are and why they are important.
- DESCRIBE the difference between healthy and unhealthy boundaries in relationships.
- NAME common myths about boundaries.
- COMMUNICATE their boundaries in an appropriate way.
Please contact me if you are interested in participating in this workshop.